HC723 Maintenance Reunion 18 Nov 17
To celebrate the success of the maintenance and engineering personnel who have contributed to its long history of outstanding support and to recognise their achievements across all of the aircraft types that have been operated by 723 Squadron, a Maintenance and Engineering Reunion will be held on the 18th of November 2017.
- Fleet Air Arm Museum – Albatross Rd, Nowra Hill, NSW 2541.
- Museum opens 10am – 2pm. Ex 723 SQN aircraft open for display + other exhibits.
- Free entry to the museum (no ticket required for entry).
- TS Shoalhaven Navy Cadets drum display 1100.
- Squirrel flying display at 1130.
- Signing of a main rotor blade.
- Sausage sizzle with light refreshments available for purchase.
- Dress – Neat casual
723SQN Maintenance and Engineering Reunion Dinner at the Bomaderry Bowling Club – 18 November 2017 (note change of venue)
- No tickets required.
- 1700 until late in the Sunset Bar.
- Cash bar with provided canapés.
- Dress – Neat casual.
- Note: those people who previously bought tickets will be refunded shortly. This is now a ‘pay as you go event’.