Skyhawk A4G N13-155063 (876)
This page is under construction. If you have any images of 876 or any documents, history, anecdotes etc to contribute, please contact the Webmaster.
Brief history of the aircraft
- Served in Vietnam on USS Ranger with VA-155 26/10/68 – 17/05/69. On USS Hancock with VA-212 02/08/69 – 15/04/70.
- Delivered to RAN 08/71.
- Unloaded from HMAS Sydney onto RAN Lighter AWL 304 at Jervis Bay 11/08/71 then by road transport to Nowra.
- With VF805 13/05/74.
- Withdrawn from RAN service 30/06/83 and stored for sale.
- To RNZAF 07/84 as NZ6217.
- 2012 sold to Draken International. Lakeland, Florida USA. Registered as N146EM.
Above and below. Deck operations aboard HMAS Melbourne.
Below. Skyhawk 876 now in Draken Livery…possibly it’s last? For an article on Draken click here.