Mystery Photo No. 44
Mystery Photograph Number 44 was kindly provided by Ian Henderson. It shows an aircraft carrier secured alongside with a number of people on the quay in the foreground:
Can you advise the webmaster of:
- The name of the Carrier?
- Which dock/port it was in?
- The name of the officer in the centre of the picture, and of the woman to his left?
- The rough date it was taken?
- What the occasion was, and
- For a BIG brownie point, the name of the guy in the white suit with his back to the camera? (Hint: you’d need to know the answer to question 5 to have a reasonable guess).
Please use the ‘Contact Us’ box at the foot of the page to submit your answer, quoting MP44.
For other Mystery Photographs and their answers, click here: Mystery Photos