Hobbywest, a company in WA, has advised they have accurate models of the Bristol Sycamore for sale, in read more
Quote of the week (an old aviator talking about Drones):
“Drones will not be late to briefings, start fights at happy hour, destroy clubs, attempt to seduce others’ dates, purchase huge watches, insult other services, sing O’Leary’s Balls, dance on tables…or do all of the other things that we know win wars! I see no future in them.”
Attributed to Ace Jewell CDR USN Retired, 88 years old and a fighter pilot in 3 wars.
- Navy LHDs to return to sea after repairs. Read more here.
- HMS Queen Elizabeth leaves dock for open sea. Read more here.
- MV Sycamore arrives in Sydney on maiden voyage. Read more here.
- Sikorsky suggests Seahawk Romeo cross-deck upgrade. Read more here.
- UH1-H used to help PTSD by Vietnam Vets. Read more here.
New FAA History. Read it here